Adventurous April

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wisdom for Wednesday


Today I thought I'd throw a few quotes your way. They caught my interest when I first saw them, and they've stayed with me. I like quotes. They're little bits of wisdom we can shove in our pockets and pull out when we need them.



There is so much good in the worst of us,
And so much bad in the best of us,
That it hardly becomes any of us
To talk about the rest of us.
~Edward Wallis Hoch
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
~J.K. Rowling
It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things
~Donald Miller
Hope has two beautiful daughters. Their names are anger and courage;
anger at the way things are, and courage to see that they do not remain the way they are.
~Augustine of Hippo

No comments:

Post a Comment